Dr. Jules Nolan –FREE Parenting Webinar Video Recordings
Did you miss Dr. Jules Nolan’s free POM Parenting Webinar presentations?
Catch up here:
We’re a Peace of Mind Partner School
Powered by CSCOE and in partnership with Dr. Jules Nolan and her team at Phoenix School Counseling, the three-year Peace of Mind Partner School Initiative will provide our school with support and resources to help children and adults gain emotional confidence and grow in the competence to handle life’s stressors, big and small, through social emotional learning (SEL) education.
What we receive (compliments of CSCOE):
- 1 day per week of services from our school counselor
- 1:1 consultations available for teachers
- Parenting hacks and how-tos, Q & A’s and resources such as live presentations, webinars, hand-outs and recommended digital apps to build practical skills and learn new strategies
- A grant to host a middle school event that grows connection between students and parents
- A Peace of Mind team that will receive training to help us address specific challenges
- Initiation training and on-boarding for all staff via a Summer Summit
- Strategy-based instruction, practice and coaching in Peace of Mind techniques using established best practices
- This is in addition to the monthly educator and parenting webinars that CSCOE already provides.