Hot Lunch Program
We make all of our lunches from scratch, freshly prepared by our expert school chef. Our goal is to provide a healthy meal every day to your child. In order for us to make this a success, we ask families to order in advance to ensure there are sufficient meals on hand. Products and supplies are ordered one month in advance.
Lunch Menu & Order Forms
We ask families wishing to order hot lunch, to submit monthly order forms by the third Wednesday of the previous month.
Please complete the order forms on ParentSquare.
We offer several lunch choices each day. Students may choose from four options for school lunch:
- Entrée of the Day w/sides
- Sandwich of the Day w/sides
- Alternative Lunch Pak Option of the Day
(A separate lunch option, such as yogurt packs w/fruit, turkey & cheese munchable w/fruit, or Bagel & cream cheese w/fruit)
- Soup of the Day w/sides (Oct. – Mar.)
See the menu of the month above for more details.
- Student Lunch: $3.75 (milk included)
- Adult Lunch: $4.00 (milk included)
- Additional Milk: $0.30 each
- A La Carte Items: $0.50 (options vary)
How to Order Hot Lunch
Families first make a deposit into the household lunch account for the anticipated amount of money that their student(s) will spend. Accounts must be current in order to purchase lunch.
Deposits can be made three ways: