School Advisory Council
Here at St. Jude of the Lake School, our school board is called the School Advisory Council (SAC). SAC consists of up to nine voting members—parents of St. Jude School students, St. Jude parishioners, and/or interested members of the community—who provide counsel to our Pastor and Principal in the governance of the school.
More specifically, SAC members:
- Help advance the school community;
- Help the school fulfill its stated mission;
- Lead advancement activities, including enrollment and marketing;
- Provide financial oversight and guidance; and
- Assist with strategic planning and implementation.
New SAC members are nominated and then approved by the current SAC, the Principal and the Pastor. SAC members serve three-year terms and attend monthly meetings from August through May.